Paris, May 19, 2022 – The combined general meeting of shareholders of Mersen (Euronext FR0000039620 – MRN), a global expert in Electrical Power and Advanced Materials, was held today under the chairmanship of Olivier Legrain, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
With a quorum of more than 77%, the shareholders’ meeting approved all of the resolutions submitted and all of them were adopted by more than 88%.
In particular, the shareholders approved:
- the company financial statements and consolidated financial statements for fiscal year 2021;
- the payment of a dividend of €1 per share in cash for fiscal year 2021. The dividend will be paid on July 7, 2022;
- the appointment of Ernst & Young Audit to replace Deloitte et Associés as Statutory Auditors;
- the election of Bpifrance Participations to replace Isabelle Azemard as a director;
- the compensation policy for corporate officers and members of the Board of Directors in respect of fiscal year 2022;
- the fixed and variable items of total compensation and advantages of all kind paid or due to corporate officers with respect to fiscal year 2021;
- the share buyback program;
- the authorization to the Board of Directors to grant free and performance shares to Group employees and corporate officers;
- and the financial authorizations granted to the Board of Directors.
The complete results of the votes are available on the Company’s website at https://www.mersen.com/investors/2022-annual-general-meeting.
The Board of Directors met after the General Meeting and welcomed Mr Emmanuel Blot as a permanent representative of Bpifrance Participations, a new director. Mr Blot will also be a member of the Governance, Nominations and Remuneration Committee.
Mersen is a global expert in electrical specialties and advanced materials for high-tech industries. With more than 50 industrial sites and 18 R&D centers in 35 countries around the world, Mersen develops custom-built solutions and delivers key products for clients in order to meet the new technological challenges shaping tomorrow’s world. For over 130 years, Mersen has focused tirelessly on innovation to accompany its clients and meet their needs. Be it in wind power, solar power, electronics, electric vehicles, aeronautics, space or countless other sectors, wherever technology is progressing, you will always find a bit of Mersen.
Located in Zhejiang Changxing, Mersen Zhejiang Co., Ltd. covers an area of 13510m2, and has 500 employees. Global export in electrical power and advanced materials, Mersen designs innovative solutions to address its clients’ specific needs to enable them to optimize their manufacturing process in sectors such as energy, transportation, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical and process industries. Mersen Electrical Power provides a comprehensive line of current-limiting fuses (low voltage, general purpose, medium voltage, semiconductor, miniature and glass, and special purpose) and accessories, fuse blocks and holders, power distribution blocks, low voltage disconnect switches, high power switches, ERCU, Fusebox, CCD, surge protective devices, heat sinks, laminated bus bars, and more.
Mersen is listed on Euronext Paris – Compartment B
The “Mersen IR” app, which is specially designed for investors, is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from Apple’s App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet.
You can also scan the QR code below:
Post time: Jul-05-2022